THE 30 DAY EXPERIENCE,
STRENGTH, FITNESS AND NUTRITION TAILOR MADE FOR YOU
What do you get?
- A full movement screen, as well as a strength and conditioning assessment which allows us to build a programme perfectly suited to you and your goals
- 12 sessions with our expert coaches
- Personalised nutrition support
- Gym membership: All our PT clients have 24/7 access to our gym facilities
- Access to our ‘team conditioning’ classes
- A fun, supportive, judgement free environment in which to change your life and surpass your goals!
- All for a one-off payment of £79!
frequently asked questions
Q: Do I have to be fit?
A: No! You don’t have to be fit, strong or skinny to start with us you just need to have a real desire to better yourself. We guarantee you will receive the highest quality instruction and nutritional support.
Q: What happens after I sign up?
A: Shortly after you have paid we will be in touch to book you in for your assessment. This can be worked around your work schedule and or family commitments. Your 30 day experience doesn’t begin until the date of your first coaching session.
Q: What if i’ve got aches/pains/injuries/illness?
A: No problem, our programs are designed for YOU. We are experts in finding a way to get results and that often means training around existing conditions. Sometimes it takes a bit of research from our coaches but we pride ourselves on our ability to find a way!
Q: What times are available for my coaching sessions?
A: Coaching slots are available from 7am (soon to be 6am) through to 9pm.
Q: What happens after your 30 day experience?
A: It’s up to you! If you would like to carry on training with us we will discuss the various membership options and decide what would work best for you. If not, no problem you can walk away with no hard feelings.
Q: What if i sign up then change my mind?
A: You get your money back. No questions or hassle.